Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ed on Hillary, Obama, and Scott

Updated with video

Ed Morrissey asks, When Did Scott Ott Become Hillary Clinton's Campaign Manager?
All right, I know a great satire site when I read it. Scott Ott must have contracted with the Hillary Clinton campaign for this argument, right? Only a true satirist or a complete idiot would go after a campaign opponent for his academic record -- in kindergarten! Claiming that Barack Obama didn't tell the truth when he said that his presidential run wasn't the result of some long-held plan, Hillary dug up the evidence after checking the Crayola signatures (via Best of the Web)
Chris Muir has more on that.

But Ed also comes clean on his own precotious ambition:
By the way, in case you were wondering, here's my kindergarten essay on my political ambitions:

When I grow up, I want to spend eighteen years as a mid-level manager for alarm company call centers. After that, I want to write about politics on DarpaNet. I hear all the hot chicks dig balding, middle-aged political pundits.
We do, Ed. We do.

Update:
BREAKING NEWS: Intercepted Clinton Opposition Research
Clinton v. Obama: The Great Kindergarten Debate

Later...
Hillary Pollster: "Kindergarten Attack" On Obama Was Just A Gag:
"You guys are so spinnable!"

The operative word is gag.
Digg!

Share on Facebook

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home