Crocs, and Bin Laden
I didn't do a round-up on Bin Laden's latest "appearance" (which apparently was scripted by 28-year-old Adam Gadahn - h/t Jeremayakovka) for this blog because I was doing one for Pajamas Media. All I can add is that OBL's looking like a Muppet Show reject.
Doug Ross, however, has done the illustrated version of OBL, while Gateway Pundit did a side-by-side and noticed that,
OBL was more animated in 2004- more movements.
Today he looked a little stiff.
On to a crock of a different kind,

Are Crocs unhealthy?
Bjorn Lofqvist, the spokesman for Blekinge Hospital, said that staff wearing Crocs could produce "a cloud of lightning".I would say that the Swedes have other medical matters to worry over.
Share on Facebook
Labels: Islam, Osama bin Laden, shoes, Sweden










1 Comments:
I'm tempted to call the story about clouds of lightning a "croc" but I won't. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home