Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Monday, June 18, 2007

It really is all about the fridge


The Tim Blair Fridge Project continues, and mine is featured as
The long-delayed sequel to Fridge begins with Fausta Wertz's stark food-cooling appliance
I like that. And I love the comments:
Paco:
Wow! That first one looks like something down at the Cryonics Institute (perhaps Ted Willams’ final resting place?).
Reese:
1. Fausta’s is stark. Probably stark raving.... I think overly neat desks and fridges are a sign of mental illness.
I post, you decide.

Moving right along, Andrea Harris, Administrator:
I fear Fausta’s fridge. And yet… I desire it. I want it to punish me. To pour cold shaved ice upon me until I scream for mercy. Or gin. (Yes, I've been out and about in the hot Florida sun today, why do you ask?)
The bare [firdge] truth is that I do love the stainless appliances with the white cabinets but the real reason the fridge doors are bare is that stainless steel doesn't hold magnets on its surface. Or much of anything else.

Update, Wednesday 20 June
Now, that's what I call a fridge!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger GM Roper said...

The fridge seems crooked, or it may be my eyes from looking at fridges in a whole new light. ;-)

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Fausta said...

It's not your eyes. It's the bad photographer!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Obi's Sister said...

My Fridge is the Anti-Fausta-Fridge.

I hope the link looks right...new wit h this tag stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home