Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Carnival's up, a few items, and this year's favorite videos


-----------------------------------

A few current news items from Maria and Larwyn:
Dictator's daughter told her father would hang as she enjoyed beauty salon
In the beauty salon, and elsewhere in the Jordanian capital Amman, the 39-year-old mother of five, who is nicknamed "Little Saddam' because her temperament so closely resembles that of her father, is much-feared.
Especially if her upper lip is not waxed just right.

Knowing the enemy, and a World Exclusive: Saddam Hussein's Last Interview.

Nancy's going to have a heck of a time Draining the swamp.

My neighbor TigerHawk explains Some of the things I believe, but cannot prove: regarding risk
-----------------------------------

My two favorite You Tube videos this year:
First, Bryn having a haptic moment:

Too bad I sing like a frog or I'd audition for her understudy. Love the Spanish subtitles, too.

and second, the cannonball guy:

-----------------------------------

The last Christmas card of the year, from Maria.
-----------------------------------

In case you're wondering, I don't do year-end predictions, and I never make New Year's resolutions. Have a wonderful New Year's eve.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home