Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Friday, July 18, 2008

BlogHer time!

I've been in San Francisco since Wednesday evening and the city is as beautiful and lively as I remember it.

The BlogHer Conference starts today. You can follow the blogs posting on the conference through this widget:


I had the pleasure of meeting and having lunch with the brilliant and beautiful Jane Goodwin of Weekly Scheiss who's been indulging in some on-line haiku. Jane was in Tuesday's podcast, and she's a panelist in Introversion, Blogging and BlogHer 10:30 this morning.

There are plenty of parties to attend, and so far I've managed to go to four. Here's a picture of me at the Experience Project's party, which was held at Rye, a local club. Here's their photo album.


It's 4:19AM here in San Francisco but my body still thinks it's on the East Coast. More blogging later.

crossposted
Digg!

Share on Facebook

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

Look like a grand time. I love San Francisco. But I didn't think adjusting to time changes would be a problem when traveling by train. Train-lag?

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Fausta said...

It's not jet lag since there's no exhaustion - it's more like "waking up too early".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home