Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"You are here"

The family and I are in Miami visiting with family and friends, but here I am checking out Memeorandum when I came across Karl's post at Protein Wisdom on the Map of the Political Blogosphere.

Of course I check it out, and LOOK! http://faustasblog.com is it!

Now all I have to do is figure out how to take a screen shot, and post it.

Thanks, guys!

As neighbor (Princetonian and gallactic) Tiger Hawk, said,
Our influence is indeed vast, and we pledge to use our great power wisely.
Especially once the screen shot gets sorted out, of course.

The Baron took the screen shot:

Thank you Baron!

Don't miss today's podcast at 11AM. Jazz Shaw, Shane Burgess, Siggy and I will be talking about the sexual revolution, and Media Lizzy may also join in.

Chat's open at 10:45AM, and the call-in number is 646 652-2639. Join us!
Listen to Faustas blog on internet talk radio

Digg!

Share on Facebook

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Obi's Sister said...

Cool! Congrats! I didn't make it, not that I thought I would. I guess I'm still too Southern-focused.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Obi's Sister said...

P.S. Have fun in Miami... I loooovvvveeee Miami.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Charlie Blockhead said...

Congratulations on your recent honor of being named a Best Of Blog winner. The winner buttons have now arrived and all you have to do to receive yours is send an email to my address below with the subject line of “Winner’s Button”. I will start sending these out this week.
Thank you,
Bill Beck
Best Of Blog Awards
Email:bloggerbeck@aol.com

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous. I didn't make it. I guess I'm insignificant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home