Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Today at 11AM Eastern: Yemen

UPDATE
You can listen to the podcast here.

Jane Novak of Armies of Liberation and Gary Swenchonis of Terrorism: Politicians and Victims join us to talk about Yemen.

As you may recall, Jane was recently profiled in the New York Times. Gary is the father of one of the servicemen killed in the Cole bombing eight years ago.

Chat will be open by 10:45AM, and the call-in number is 646 652-2639. Join us!

Listen to Faustas blog on internet talk radio

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me on Fausta. It was a great show.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Jane, it was a pleasure and an honor.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I'm sorry I missed it, tell Jane I said hi!

Did you get my email this time? :) I'm starting to think gmail is malfunctioning on me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home