Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

A Happy Father's Day to all my readers, but especially to all the dads. Here's a history of Father's Day.

Last year I had the pleasure of talking to Tony Woodlief, author of Raising Wild Boys Into Men, a wonderful pamphlet about being a father.
You can listen to the podcast here.

Raising Wild Boys Into Men is available for download - I highly recommend it.

UPDATE
I Aleays Walked to Shul With My Dad - A Father's Day story
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This week's WSJ;s Five Best Books, on cities, selected by Pete Hamill:




I read Invisible Cities years ago and really enjoyed it.
The best thing about listing the WSJ's 5 Best is that one can remember, and re-read, some very fine books.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's shoes: Charles David's Tantalize wedge sandals: For that 6' tall look.

The ankle strap brings attention to thin ankles.

Digg!

Share on Facebook

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home