Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

More on last Saturday's party

My new friends (formerly Friends I Hadn't Met Yet) Jim and Erica have excellent posts and roundup on the party. You know we have a lot in common when you realize they loved my shoes:

in addition to their very kind words.

Apparently this
"...was a higher class of blogemeet than we usually attend."
as Denny put it, even after I bored the heck out of him talking about NJ politics. He had a nice flight drive home.

Alas, the only thing we didn't have a chance to do was for the Elderly Brothers to sing and play:

Of course, this means we have to have another one!
Digg!

Share on Facebook

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Dan Collins said...

So sorry I missed it, Fausta. Erica's link doesn't want to work. In case you weren't aware, I purchased you on Facebook.

Hope you don't mind.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Fausta said...

Wow! I didn't even know I was for sale :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home