Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mini-linkfest for a Saturday afternoon

I'm putting together next Monday's Carnival of Latin America of the Caribbean while the TV's playing Solaris with George Clooney.

He looks more than Pretty Darned Good, he actually looks gorgeous (but not like the Gorgeous George). Normally I'm not much of a Clooney fan but this is downright distracting. Needless to say, I'm not getting much done, but here's the link to the DVD.

Don't expect the plot to make much sense. Just keep an eye on Clooney and everything will be just right.

(For those of you wondering what am I doing indoors, thank you for your concern. I went out already for several hours.)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ace has The Second, and Third, Coming: HuffPo Begs Us Not To "Crucify" the Obamessiah on This Easter Weekend; James Carville Calls Bill Richardson "Judas Iscariot" For Betraying Hillary and sent this video which features some totally creepy quotes on Obama:

Yes, Ace is indeed, "the straw that stirs the conservative blogosphere."

Meanwhile, CNN spins for Obama.

Obama and terror: what every American should know.

I am thanking God for creating rich, white people for me to blame all my problems on.

Am I a typical white person? like Grandma?
-----------------------------------------------------------

A few funnies:
Appropriately, Freudian just dreams won't stop. Pay $2,600 for therapy.

When my son was little he would Absolutely.NOT.Go.Near the Easter Bunny. After reading this post I understand why.

At Coservative Belle:

-----------------------------------------------------------

A new book has info on Jacques Chirac's Japanese bank accounts. I wonder if also talks about his girlfriend.

Global Warming Tax Gets Cold Shoulder

Zombietime went to the Code Pink demonstration to illustrate the improper use of grammar.

Digg!

Share on Facebook

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Pat Patterson said...

Rent the original Soviet version, Solyaris, from 1972. You get the same wooden performances passing for thoughtful, Space Patrol sets and costumes and indecipherable captions. That is what passed for college age intellectualism in the 70's. Well, that Marshall McLuhan and the chase scene from Bullitt.

I think I still have my Stanislaw Lem Solyaris paperback and even worse a collection of Kahlil Gibran poems. We all should have been murdered in our sleep for being so lame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home