Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Iowa, Laurie's 100k, and more FIHMYs

Huckabee, Obama have huge night in Iowa. Don Surber has the photos.

Betsy says, Poor Hillary: they're just not into you.

Friend I Haven't Met Yet (FIHMY) Jeremayakovka's having huckmares, while Beth (another FIHMY) calls Iowa an archaic, stupid, expensive, absurd process that gives undue weight to voters that do not represent America as a whole.

Update
Iowa caucus critique
------------------------------------------------------------

FIHMY Laurie Kendrick is celebrating her first 100,000 views. Go say hi and help her get to 200,000.
------------------------------------------------------------

Maria - a very dear friend who's put up with me for decades - tells me that A cold spell soon to replace global warming. Right now it's 14F outside, so I want to know where's my global warming, or has it been replaced already?
------------------------------------------------------------

Another friend I haven't met yet, GM Roper, posts on healthcare: Just Give Me A Corner To Die In. The Anchoress (also a FIHMY) realizes that If you're not perfect you might as well just die, while Doug Ross (also a FIHMY) finds a sickening punchline.
------------------------------------------------------------

After Wednesday's troubles with my podcast, which had to be cancelled, I'll be doing a 15-minute podcast today at 11AM. FIHMY Siggy will be calling in, and you can join us by calling (646) 652-2639, and I'll also have live chat. It would be a big help if you could join us.

Hopefully this one will go better than Wednesday's!

Digg!

Share on Facebook

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home