Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Last night's podcast on sex and relationships

In last night's podcast my guests Joyce Vennis, ShrinkWrapped, Siggy and I discussed relationships and marriage. You can listen to the podcast here.

Money quote of the night, from Siggy:
"It's also interesting to note how people are willing to work on friendships...People say relationships are very difficult [but] if people put the same effort in their relationships as they put into their good friendships, finding an intimate relationships would be a lot easier.
You must listen to the podcast to hear the rest.

Laurie Kendrick listened to the podcast. She has a great post on beauty you should read.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Carol ReMarks said...

Well daggumnit! I'm sorry I missed it because this is my specialty!!!

BTW, this is c.a. Marks in case the new blogger comments screw this up. You do know that they have a new way of posting comments, right?

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fausta,

Two piece of business: Thanks for linking to my post. I appreciate that and thank you for an absolutely stellar podcast. I learned a great deal.

I thought Siggy hit so many proverbial nails on the head, that he could've constructed the Sistine Chapel in the podcast's hour duration. It was fascinating and educational.

I consider it a "must listen".

Thanks again,
LK

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Fausta said...

CA, I didn't realize until now the new comments thingie was on.
But you're still on time - it's archived!

Thank you Laurie - Siggy was Inspired, wasn't he?

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Dr.D said...

Fausta, that was really very good. I enjoyed it, and I really was not expecting to get much out of it. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home