Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Friday, December 07, 2007

And now for a Mr. Monk moment

Maria sent this,

Never Use the Glasses in your Hotel Room - Watch more free videos

For every problem there's a solution:

Digg!

Share on Facebook

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Greta Perry said...

I hate seeing these. It makes me want to live in a bubble! Gross!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger SC&A said...

I'm going to get a camper and stay at KOA from now on.

If they are that haphazard in areas where guests are, I'd hate to go behind the scenes at hotel kitchens.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Fausta said...

If they are that haphazard in areas where guests are, I'd hate to go behind the scenes at hotel kitchens.
Disquieting thought, Siggy!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Janette said...

:: ugh ::

I've heard about the video but I can't watch it. (You know I have Mr. Monk tendencies.)

Anyway, when I travel I carry one small case that has cleaning supplies and sheets in it. Before any of the rest of my stuff goes into a hotel room I clean the hell out of it. Everyone used to think I was a nut (and they probably still do) but from the number of people that have forwarded this video to me, I'm beginning to think y'all are starting to see things my way!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Beth Donovan said...

One more reason I'm happy that I'm no longer working for a company that made me travel all the time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home