People's Sexiest Man Alive: Matt Damon?
I'm having internet connection problems but here's one for you to debate: People Mag thinks Matt Damon's the sexiest man alive.
Matt didn't make it to my list, but Clive did.
Now, if only Clive would get himself into a good movie...
More (and more serious) blogging later.
Share on Facebook
Labels: manly men










4 Comments:
Matthew McConaughey, of course! :)
(Matt Damon? I mean he's "cute," but that's it--"cute." WTF?!)
Hmmm....he is rather dishy, on that leather couch and all. And "Yes!" MM is tasty eye-candy as well. Matt Damon is cute in that best-friend's little brother kind of way. But... there's Bloom and Depp and...and... don't forget the on-going obsession with bald men - Patrick Stewart!
Oh - how could I forget Patrick!
Depp for sure, Brad Pitt for sure (named boy #2 after him...really really), MM is a yes, and Will Smith is a good pick.
What about the older sexy men like Harrison Ford?
Post a Comment
<< Home