Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Money matters

Men motivated by 'superior wage'
Scans reveal that being paid more than a co-worker stimulates the "reward centre" in the male brain.

Traditional economic theory assumes the only important factor is the absolute size of the reward.

But researchers in the journal Science have shown the relative size of one's earnings play a major role.
If I were a waging type, I'd bet you that if they scanned my brain the findings would be similar.

I'll be posting the Carnival shortly. This is one busy morning!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had several brain scans, and after SOME busy frantic mornings, I am surprised they found anything up there besides a vacuum! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home