Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Friday, October 26, 2007

These new podcasts, and this old New Jersey House

Two dear friends, Siggy and Dr Sanity, are now podcasting.

Yesterday I was Siggy's first guest and Dr. Sanity joined in. I had a wonderful time talking to both of them, and am sure you're going to enjoy listening.

Today Siggy and Pat conversed about defense mechanisms in the new The Sanity Squad podcast.

While you listen, read my latest article at the Star Ledger, This Old New Jersey House.
Update: Those Were The Days, My Friend...
Digg!

Share on Facebook

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Obi's Sister said...

Awww, what a cute little house!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Fausta said...

It was!
Glad you like it.

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fausta, that little story is one of the reasons I like your blog so much. You have painted a word picture where I can see every bit of spackling, insulation, and sweat dropping onto the floor as you sit down, crosslegged and pooped our; or as my grandmom would say, too pooped to pop!

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home