Two Nice Matters Blog Awards in one day!
Both Dr. Sanity and Spanish Pundit have awarded me the Nice Matters Blog Award, on the same day. I am truly thankful for being esteemed by two great ladies who blog.
Dr Sanity explains,Now I'll have to live up to it.The Nice Matters Blog Award is for ladies who:
...are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also, for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award. have not only great blogs, but also who have more to them, there is caring, friendship and inspiration too.
I am awarding the Nice Matters Blog Award to:
Conservative Beach Girl
Mary of Exit Zero
Judith of Kesher Talk
Little Miss Attila
Obi's Sister
Mamacita of Scheiss Weekly
Jane of SeeJaneMom
Of course, I listed the winners in alphabetical order by blog name because I'm so nice I don't play favorites.










4 Comments:
Oh, could you even BE any nicer? Thank you so much!
Couldn't happen to a NICER person!
Well, Fausta. I really believe you deserve it.
And thanks for the praise! It really feels good being esteemed by you as a "great lady". :D
Fausta, thank you! I just drop out to work a little counted cross-stitch and you give me an award. Thank you. Now, to do some thinking here - there are so many GREAT blogs and deserving bloggers.
Post a Comment
<< Home