Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tagged!

Kobayashi Maru tagged me,
...list 8 facts or habits about [your]self that [others] might not otherwise know and then tag another 8 people and leave comments on their sites letting them know that they've been tagged, so they can likewise make the requisite revelations.
1. I taught myself how to read when I was four years old from reading the comic books my aunt Teresa used to buy me.

2. I bought a/an(?) ukulele a few years ago and have yet to find anyone who could teach me how to play it.

3. When stressed out, I go get a manicure. When really stressed out, I get a manicure and a pedicure.

4. I can't remember jokes if my life depends on it.

5. I've been married all of my adult life to the same man.

6. I love bassets and will see about getting one in the fall.

7. After 1 martini I can do a decent Ethel Merman impersonation, but I don't since my friends won't stay around to buy me a second martini.

8. My favorite dress is red, classic, and fits perfectly.

I'm tagging Jeremayakovka
Obi's Sister,
Mamacita,
Alice the Camel
Erik
Barcepundit
Spanish Pundit
and Lady Godiva

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

I've done this one before, but I'll do it again for YOU.

Ukelele? I have one, too. Haven't a clue how to play it, but after seeing the Ukelele Band of Great Britain, I want to learn!!!!

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your mention, Fausta...my submission.

P.S. I learned to read when I was 4 too.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Obi's Sister said...

The Anchoress' boy Buster is into ukeleles. She's somewhat close to you in location....and might know a teacher. Sometimes there are lessons on-line. I found this cello teacher once that reminded me of Vizzini. He is cute and the lessons were helpful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home