Sort-of tagged
Scroll down for update
L'ombre de l'olivier got tagged and in a very gentle way didn't tag anyone, so, since I have been tending to blog, home and work matters all day, and haven't linked to him for a while, I'm picking up on his meme.
Never mind that, that way, I'm also stalling on stuff I should be doing.
Most Favourtite Celebrity Sighting
While I had been a fan of Alan Bates for over twenty years in spite of the age difference, I finally met him after one of his performances in The Unexpected Man. He was truly a very warm man, and even more handsome up-close. And he had a fabulous handshake.The photo shows exactly what he looked like in that part.
A Little Known Fact
My brother and I had cowboy and cowgirl outfits when we were little, complete with pistols.
A Life Changing Event
September 11, 2001.
Most Memorable Public Event Attended
A Sunday Mass years ago when I was recovering from chronic hypoglycemia. It really was the event that signaled that I was coming back to health, and I was saved by God's grace.
Disguises and Cross-dressing
See A Little Known Fact above
Best Trip
The first time I went to England.
Favourite Physical Attribute
My legs. One of my hands was in an ad years ago but my legs are definitely my best feature.
Anyone wanting to be tagged?
Update, Thursday, 12 July
The 8-Ball Meme: Eight Previously Unknown Facts about Jeremayakovka.
And after I did this post I called in during Layla's podcast with Siggy.










3 Comments:
I stopped doing meme's and tags awhile back. But I loved reading yours! I bet you looked cute in your cowgirl outfit!
Now get ready, to aim, fire, and shoot! :)
Nope, but hope you saw my "eight-ball" meme posted July 3.
-Jeremayakovka
Congrats on meeting Alan Bates. :-)
Layla, we both looked very cute.
JMK - Now I'll have to link to yours, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home