Rosie, meet Penn and Teller
Last week we watched this disgraceful spectacle:
As it turns out, Penn and Teller had addressed the 9/11 conspiracy theories in their program, Bullsh*t (language not suitable for work):
Why was I thinking about this today?
Because this was the first thing I saw when I turned on the TV this morning:
Traffic mess coming to Lower Manhattan
Starting next week traffic in and around Lower Manhattan is about to get a whole lot worse.Think about that, folks. FIVE AND A HALF years later, there are remains out there that still need to be found and laid to rest.
The northbound side of West Street between Liberty and Vesey Streets will be shut down for more than a month so that crews can search for the remains of more 9/11 victims.
Update, Tuesday 10 April: Gagdad Bob fisks Rosie.
Labels: 9/11. terrorism, New York, news, The View










2 Comments:
Fausta, madame, Rosie's not even blabbering current conspiracy fantasy. I've been making that point on many different sites lately. She's pushing old, already answered charges.
So not only is she not of rigorous intellect, she's not of disciplined research either. She's regurgitating stuff the cutting edge fantasists have already dropped. That's lazy.
Ooops. I forgot you have moderation enabled, and can't see comments immediately. Sorry; that's my fault. Delete the redundant postings, please. My apologies.
Post a Comment
<< Home