Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Off to a lecture, but in the meantime,

I was down with a cold yesterday but today I'm well enough that I want to listen to the chief political correspondent for The Jerusalem Post speak on "Israel in the Eyes of Foreign Media". I might post on it later tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how my cold treats me.

As I said this morning, Hans Blix's going to discuss disarmament across the street from that lecture. Too bad he couldn't give the talk in Pyongyang or Tehran.

In the meantime, a little diversion,
Al Pacino leads his lady to tango heaven:

And I want that dress.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Jeremayakovka said...

Oh, I remember that movie. "You got to do a .45 in 25." (Remember that scene?)

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Fausta said...

I don't remember it, but will have to watch the movie again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home