Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Late afternoon blogging: The Phantom of the Opera

Howard McGillin is still playing the Phantom on Broadway. He was phenomenal when we saw him a few years ago.

Here's a bootleg video of him on stage as the Phantom.

And You Tube has a video of the excellent Patti LuPonte and McGuillin singing at Kennedy Center in 1991. McGuillin looks better clean-shaven.


BTW, if you watched the DVD version of the Phantom, you'd remember that Gerard Butler of 300 played the Phantom.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Agree, agree, I am such a Broadway fanatic, I love it, I love this Phantom, thank you for posting this!

I love Broadway so much it makes me grammarless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home