Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fausta's blog is banned in China!

And I'm very proud of it:

hat tip: No Pasaran

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Fausta,
Congratulations are in order!

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe !

congrats...

bet they block you at DNC headquarters as well.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Bleepless said...

You get so much absolutely right that this was inevitable. It is a badge of honor.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Obi's Sister said...

Congrats! Break out the bubbly!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Fausta said...

Break out the bubbly!
Great minds think alike - while I was listening to the Sanity Squad's podcast yesterday morning I checked their sites and they're bannedin China, too, so I emailed them a virtual bottle of Veuve Clicot.
Nothing but the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home