Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tomorrow at CPAC

Robert has the roster.

I'll be one of the 25 credentialed bloggers:

* Ace of Spades HQ
* Alarming News
* American Mind
* American Spectator
* Ankle Biting Pundits
* Captain's Quarters
* Hot Air
* Human Events
* Fausta's Blog
* Little Miss Attila
* Michelle Malkin
* Musclehead Revolution
* National Journal
* NewsBusters
* NOVA TownHall
* Outside the Beltway
* Politico
* Reasoned Audacity
* Red State
* RobertBluey.com
* SaveTheGop
* SeeJaneMom
* ShopFloor.org
* Spot On
* The Conservative Voice


The only one I've met in person is Ace. I'm looking forward to being there!

Update
Rob Bluey's started a CPAC blog.
Now excuse me while I go pack.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home