Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

"I'm so ronery!"

UN Approves Sanctions on North Korea, Japan considers new sanctions against North Korea, South Korea welcomes, supports UN sanctions on North Korea, Australia may add ship to blockade

Sing it, Kim!
I'm so Ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone
There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work very hard to be number one guy
but, stiwr there's no one to right up my rife
Seems rike no one takes me serirousry
And so, I'm ronery
A rittle ronery
Poor rittle me
There's no one I can rerate to
Feewr rike a biwd in a cage
It's kinda siwry
but, not reawry
because, it's fiwring my body with rage
I'm the smartest, most crever, most physicawry fit
but, none of the women seem to give a shit
Maybe someday, they'wr awr notice me
And untiwr then, I'wr be ronery
Yeah, a rittle ronery
Poor rittle me...
And it's Carnival time, too


Update
Via Ms Underestimated, "Sort of like that first night Mickey Rooney showed up with Ava Gardner on his arm"

But Dennis, what has Miguelito done to you?

Is Kim running short on that French brandy already?
Comfortably numb

(technorati tags , , , )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home