Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday Fun

This week I found out that one of the windows needs replacement. This bit of news gave me a twitch in my right upper eyelid, since earlier this year we had completed a huge remodeling, renovating, and updating project here at casa de Fausta. At least the old window's in a room that didn't get renovated.

Hence, the need for some levity:

Reverend Husband hosts a panty raid way down under (via SC&A)

Captain Underpants And The Preposterous Plight Of The Purple Potty Principal:
Captain Underpants Costume Foils Fun

For more pre-shrunk cottony goodness:


Meanwhile, across the big puddle, some girls were running an underwear black market out of their school's basement. Glad to see that the entrepeneurship spirit's still alive in the younger generation.

While on an underwear theme, I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that Rod Stewart's hanging up his panties.

------------------------------

Andrew Sullivan knows the Vatican better than the Pope. Now Lileks knows Andrew better than Andrew.
(h/t The Anchoress. See Hewitt for the original)
------------------------------

On a different subject, Baron Bodissey found my younger clone, Cecilia Malmstrom, university lecturer and EU parlamentarian,

who not only has the height, build, and hair color, but completes the look with my current eyeglasses and an old jacket I used to own. My son thinks the resemblance is "so close, it's spooky".

I wonder if her right eyelid twitches when she finds out the window needs replacing.

(and no, I won't post my picture, but thanks for asking all the same.)

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger A.M. Mora y Leon said...

But do her IDEAS match yours! THAT is the question!!!!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Fausta said...

Good question, A.M.
Considering that she's on the EU Parliament, the odds are they don't.
But she does have good taste in eyeglasses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home