Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Come and see the violence inherent in the system!

. . . . Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Not dead yet? At least not dead on video. (If you understand spoken Spanish, watch the video here and tell me if he's senile or not. He sounds senile to me). El Confetti lets it rip (h/t Pajamas), while Val announces Coming soon: the fidel castro ADIDAS Bionic Track Suit iPod interface. Twelve, six hour speeches for those heavy workouts.
Time again for another installment of Tierra de Poderes?
Nooooo!
You Tube has removed it: This video has been removed due to terms of use violation..

And here the Dixie Chicks are claiming that they're being repressed.
------------------------------------------


The Cotillion Colloquy is up
Cotillion_colloquy

And I'm sure the gentlemen will love that photo.
------------------------------------------


Dr Sanity has the Insanities:

------------------------------------------


Before I go, the latest on fried Coke, which unlike fried chocolate sandwiches and deep fried pizza, was not invented by the Scots. I'll have a slice of deep fried pizza with vegemite on the side, please. The desserts would literally kill me.

(technorati tags )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home