Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Pajamas snapshots

or, what I did last Tuesday:

Michael Totten, Judith Weiss and I got together early before the event. Here are Michael and Judith as we headed to the Washington Monument for some sightseeing:

We went back to the JW Marriott and met Neo-Neocon and Baron Bodissey, after which it was time for coctails at the National Press Club next door.
Josue Sierra, Val Prieto, and Judith:

Pamela, Joshua Silverberg, and Nidra Poller:

Adam Bellow being his handsome and charming self:

Roger L. Simon introduces the panel:

Gerard Vanderleun and Richard Miniter:

Glenn Reynolds, panel moderator:

Val, TigerHawk (who I first met that evening even when he lives less than a mile away from me), and Roger

Then it was time for dinner:

I'm a big fan of Claudia Rosett and it was an honor to sit across from her:

A great evening, great company, and great fun!

As Bill puts it,
Nice folks. Surprisingly not abnormal for a group of bloggers.
Don't miss the round-up at Pajamas Media

Update, Friday, September 29 Gates of Vienna has more pictures.

(technorati tags ,

5 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Sounds like a good time!

Is Richard Miniter actually wearing pajamas??? HAHAHAHA!!! I love it!

And hey, where are you in those pictures?

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Val Prieto said...

Fausta,

I was a great honor to have met you in person. You truly are one incredibly kind, gracious and brilliant person. Thank you for all your support these past few years and especially for your friendship.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Ken Adams said...

Fausta, I agree with Beth. All those pictures of pretty ladies, yet none of our lovely hostess?

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger A Jacksonian said...

Ah, so close and yet so far away... thank you for the report and pictures...

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Fausta said...

Beth & Ken, if I find a picture of me I like, I'll post it.

Thank you Val! It's always a pleasure.

a jacksonian, Don't tell me you're a fan of The Prisoner, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home