Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Content Lileks

While I'm usually not interested in the Gnat, it's time to take a break from tiresome matters concerning corrupt Frenchmen, tinpot dictators with lunatic little friends, scuzzy opportunists, and shoe blogging to appreciate the good things in life:
Aside from a brief summation of the night: since Bunco nights are Chuck E. Cheese's nights, we went off in the chilly rain to the great Rat Arcade. "Do you know what the E stands for?" Gnat asked as we approached. I said I did not. At the time I was thinking how consarned adorable she looked, skipping with happiness, holding my hand, a good little kid who has no idea what's running through my mind at the moment, how happy I am just to walk across a wet suburban parking lot with her. It's a terrifyingly large emotion. "It stands for Excitement," she explained.
Terrifyingly large emotions we are grateful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home