Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Da Vinci Gym

Yesterday at Barnes and Noble they had a huge table of Da Vinci Code hype materials, among them not only the several versions of Dan Brown's books, but also a few books on the Louvre, Leonardo, and jigsaw puzzzles of the Last Supper.

And the latest on Da Vinci hype:


It made me wonder, what's next?

Since I was pressed for time, I didn't check the details, but I can envision Dan Brown starting a franchise of gyms, The Da Vinci Gnostic Health Clubs ("Your pain is our gain"), where instead of yoga you hear him drone on about all Catholic-related conspiracy theories, and where all the personal trainers are crazed albinos chasing after you with a whip.

(My apologies to all crazed albinos.)

(technorati tags , )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home