Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Iran and Venezuela item of the day
Venezuela, Iran to explore Orinoco oil reserves
Venezuela's state-owned oil company Petroleos de Venezuela SA (PDVSA) signed a deal on Monday with Iran's state company Petropars to explore the heavy oil deposits in Ayacucho Block 7, a 540 square km block in Venezuela's Orinoco River basin.

The study will form the basis of a future joint venture to extract crude.
As far as I can see, I'm the only[*] blogger pointing at the ever-closer relationship between Hugo and the mullahs, which includes If I were a betting person, I'd wager that this is only the beginning, folks.

[*] Update: I stand corrected. Rosemary's been looking at Iran's Interest in Venezuela , too.

also posted at Love America First

(technorati tags , )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home