Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

The NY Sun, Kudlow, and the guys
I love Larry Kudlow's show. Ever since Lou's program ended, he's become my financial TV guru. Kudlow's bright, he's cool, he wears natty striped suits, and his program's guests are civilized.

Best of all, he listens to me.

Not to me directly, but he reads the New York Sun, and last night he had Jeff Jarvis and Roger L. Simon (Roger, no fedora?) discussing blogs and bloggers. Just last February 4 I was quoted in the NY Sun deploring CNN's choice of bloggers discussing the President's SOTU address, and suggesting,
Fausta Wertz, a blogger in Princeton, N.J., who runs The Bad Hair Day Blog, weighed in that there are bloggers with greater political experience. "If they want a blogger, why not have Roger Simon [of U.S. News & World Report and Rogersimon.com] or Jeff Jarvis [of Buzzmachine.com]?"
So Larry, if you ever want to have Princeton's only Puerto Rican blogger on your show, email me. I'll be cool, and civilized, and promise to wear a natty outfit. (As for the bright part, one can only try).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home