Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Bloggers who like people
are always looking for ways to draw them to their blogs. Some, like myself, are shameless about emailing others and asking for links. Others, more talented and creative (and more subtle!) come up with better ideas.

Kathleen of Unsettled just tished me. She was referred by Welcome to my world, so of course I had to look, and sure enough,
And with that, I introduce the "You've been TISHED" game.

It's simple, fun, and calorie free.

Just choose five of the blogs on my blogroll and/or the Homespun Bloggers and read their current post.
Leave a comment ending with the phrase "You've been TISHED".
Come back to this post and let me know who you found.
Let's see just how far apart and small the blog world really is.
Turns out there's a Daily Comment game over at Michelle's, so of course I'll have to participate.

Blogger par excellence Dan, however, is writing about the Ink fight at the CPAC Corral, with great humor and style. Dan (obviously a man of good taste and discernment) hits the right note by including me, and cast me in the Miss Kitty part as the saloon owner. The prose is western-perfect,
Coxie pushed open the door of the stables as the crowd rushed in behind him and he faced down Fund, still astride the majestic Apple Grove. Coxie spit. "Taint right fer a man to jest grab up another man's laptop like that, without the askin," said Coxie. Fund just smirked with that "Get away from me, boy! You bother me" sideways smirk he always seemed to be sporting. "That right?" he questioned back as he sort of chuckled. Their eyes locked steadier than the 4:10 train outta Yuma and a hushed, crowded stable waited to see which man would make the first play.
It's great to be a blogger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home