Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Vargas Llosa's websites
My three favorite writers of all time are -- in alphabetical order -- Guy de Maupassant, Anthony Trollope, and Mario Vargas Llosa (lucky for me Dr. Vargas is still alive!). Several years ago I had the distinct honor of attending a series of lectures at The University and found that he's an extraordinary teacher, with great depth of knowledge and very supportive of his students. A while ago I had done a google search and found nothing, so imagine my surprise when I found three very interesting sites (all in Spanish),
  1. Pagina oficial Mario Vargas Llosa at Clubcultura
  2. Mario Vargas Llosa
  3. Instituto Cultural Iberoamericano Mario Vargas Llosa (Icimavall)

Great man, great writer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home