Fausta's blog

Faustam fortuna adiuvat
The official blog of Fausta's Blog Talk Radio show.

Monday, June 28, 2004

Iraqi interim goverment just sworn in
Read what the Iraqi blogs have to say: Hammorabi and Iraq The Model. Zeyad at Healing Iraq hasn't posted in the past 2 days, but he's worth reading.
Roger's on the money
By the way, I know I have written this before, but I think the use of the term "insurgents" by the media inaccurate and propagandistic in its essence. As far as I know... and correct me if I'm wrong... there has not been one single of these people being anything but fascists, either of the Baathist or Islamist variety. Calling them "insurgents" then cloaks them in the romantic veneer of "freedom fighters."

Fascists is the right word.
Update: Jane at Armies of Liberation declares a day of celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home